Beater Original Twin Fin
Surf it with or without fins, bodyboard or skim it; do whatever the heck you want. The Beater will turn an average beach day into an Epic Tale of Radness!
Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! Available in all-new colors. Twin-fin comes with 3.5″ keel fins.
- All-purpose, customizable shred stick!
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Soft pop-thru removable twin fins.
- Hi-Performance fin system with Beater PRO model Keel fins.
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California, U.S.A. by Catch Surf.
wirte a review
Etqj Kta Zn
on Apr 14th 2023
Say goodbye to long, grueling workouts and hello to a healthier, happier you!
Our client, a small business owner just like you, lost 60 lbs in 22 weeks with only 3 hours of exercise per week.
The best part?
No starvation diets, unnecessary supplements, or hours of cardio required.
Want to see how it’s done?
Get instant access to the inspiring case study now.
Goto ➡️ https://60in22wks.org/oi
Opt out of future messages by replying to this message with “OPT-OUT” as the subject.
Hot Rod Long, Great Longboard !
on Jun 14th 2022
Gary shaped me a perfect longboard, catches any wave, and even take it out on big tropical event swells.
My board is amazing
on Mar 2nd 2022
I have the zap pro 54 inch skimboard and I love it. It has helped me progress through a multitude of stages of skimboarding. I have learned how to jump waves 3 shuv and many more things. It is built amazingly and has yet to have any damage or wear done to it over the past few years.The glide is amazing it rotates perfectly with every spin. The speed you can get on this is outstanding. It is the handsdown fastest skimboard I have ever ridden and I have been on quite a few skimboards. The way it pops over waves is seamless. There is no effort involved in getting over waves. I have taught classes with it and have been complimented on it a multitude of times. The overall review is that it is a 5 star board. It is great for doing tricks and learning new ones along the way.