O&E SUP Leash
The SUP One-XT Leash – 9ft is a perfect all rounder! Ideal for most conditions you’ll be able to surf up to 4ft waves with the piece of mind that your Stand Up Paddle Board Leash will hold. At Ocean & Earth we have devised a unique collection of SUP leashes that comfortable and reliable. Grab Yours Today and get out there!
Stand Up Paddle Board Specs:
Wave Size: 4ft (1.2m)
Cord Dia.: 5⁄16” (8mm)
Strap: 50mm – Padded
Railsaver: Extra Long
Additional Stand Up Paddle Board Leash Features:
- ONE PIECE EXTRUDED CORD – From swivel to swivel – just one cord… one component. Eliminates the need for end joins, which are the weakest points in conventional leashes, meaning no weak points.
- DUAL ANCHOR SWIVELS – Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- ORIGINAL DETACHABLE RAILSAVER – The original railsaver system designed by O&E, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- NEW FORMULA CONTROLLED-STRETCH URETHANE – The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world’s leading manufacturer.
- FLEX NECK STRAP PLUG – Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- SAFETY RELEASE PULL TAB – Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- EASY-WRAP NEOPRENE STRAP INNER – Vertically moulded neoprene panels easily wrap around your ankle, adding to comfort.
- PLUG BUDDY – Another O&E first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- WARRANTY – Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
wirte a review
Hot Rod Long, Great Longboard !
on Jun 14th 2022
Gary shaped me a perfect longboard, catches any wave, and even take it out on big tropical event swells.
My board is amazing
on Mar 2nd 2022
I have the zap pro 54 inch skimboard and I love it. It has helped me progress through a multitude of stages of skimboarding. I have learned how to jump waves 3 shuv and many more things. It is built amazingly and has yet to have any damage or wear done to it over the past few years.The glide is amazing it rotates perfectly with every spin. The speed you can get on this is outstanding. It is the handsdown fastest skimboard I have ever ridden and I have been on quite a few skimboards. The way it pops over waves is seamless. There is no effort involved in getting over waves. I have taught classes with it and have been complimented on it a multitude of times. The overall review is that it is a 5 star board. It is great for doing tricks and learning new ones along the way.
McCoy five 8
on Feb 8th 2021
This board being epoxy I’d never ridden one after riding this on a lot of different swells east coast riding the fcs mark richards set up when over waist high rode with MR stabilizer thruster. If you wanna go fast and do big carving turns this is it. Floaters and rebounds effortlessly. Overall fast and Carvy and great in hollow waves. Only thing I didn’t like not much release when trying reversals. Small wave twin set up though it does it.