Rip Curl Next Tide Digital Surf Watch
Next Tide Digital Watch
Surf, Sport, Style; a new digital tide watch for the next generation. Next Tide features 500 pre-programmed global tide locations with precise tide height graph, next tide time, direction and future forecasting plus Spot X. With a scratch resistant mineral crystal lens housed in a solid stainless steel bezel with a durable yet lightweight ergonomically rounded polycarbonate case, this stainless steel tide watch is both comfortable and tough.
- 500 pre-programmed global tide locations
- Versatile graph and detailed tide displays
- Future tide function
- Spot X averaging tide for 1000’s of tide locations
- Heat countdown timer with 5-minute and 1-minute warnings
- Day, date, calendar, alarm, stopwatch
- EL backlight
- Available in both positive and negative LCD screen display
- Ionic plated 23k gold, rose gold, gunmetal or titanium carbide midnight black finishes
- Comfortable, lightweight, and ultra soft and color fast 22mm silicone
- Marine-grade stainless steel forged buckle
- SURF LTHR waterproof leather strap for surfing on select styles
- 41mm width
- Mineral crystal lens
- Solid stainless steel bezel
- Durable yet lightweight injection molded polycarbonate ABS case
- 100m / 330ft waterproof tested
|Water Rating||100m/330ft waterproof tested|
|Tide Watch||Tide Watch|
|Case||ABS Hardened Plastic|
wirte a review
Hot Rod Long, Great Longboard !
on Jun 14th 2022
Gary shaped me a perfect longboard, catches any wave, and even take it out on big tropical event swells.
My board is amazing
on Mar 2nd 2022
I have the zap pro 54 inch skimboard and I love it. It has helped me progress through a multitude of stages of skimboarding. I have learned how to jump waves 3 shuv and many more things. It is built amazingly and has yet to have any damage or wear done to it over the past few years.The glide is amazing it rotates perfectly with every spin. The speed you can get on this is outstanding. It is the handsdown fastest skimboard I have ever ridden and I have been on quite a few skimboards. The way it pops over waves is seamless. There is no effort involved in getting over waves. I have taught classes with it and have been complimented on it a multitude of times. The overall review is that it is a 5 star board. It is great for doing tricks and learning new ones along the way.
McCoy five 8
on Feb 8th 2021
This board being epoxy I’d never ridden one after riding this on a lot of different swells east coast riding the fcs mark richards set up when over waist high rode with MR stabilizer thruster. If you wanna go fast and do big carving turns this is it. Floaters and rebounds effortlessly. Overall fast and Carvy and great in hollow waves. Only thing I didn’t like not much release when trying reversals. Small wave twin set up though it does it.